InícioRegrasFAQRegistrar-seConectar-se

Compartilhe | 

John Taglieri – Lucky #9 (2012), Melodic Rock/AOR

Ir em baixo 
AutorMensagem
Nightmare Master

MensagemAssunto: John Taglieri – Lucky #9 (2012), Melodic Rock/AOR   Ter Maio 08, 2012 2:31 pm

01. Losing Me
02. I Never Knew
03. Without You
04. Dying Alive
05. Make Me Believe
06. Not Gonna Be My Life

52mb
MP3
Melodic Rock/AOR
USA

John Taglieri the unsung hero of working class rock and AOR, released an EP called “Lucky #9” (Leap Dog Music). In his own words, he states, “I approached this EP a little differently. Being my ninth release, I think I am more in tune with what I wanted to say as an artist. I wrote songs that really meant a lot to me right now in life and tried to tell stories that would connect. Using my new studio and working with Lee [Lee J. Turner, who has production credits that include Darius Rucker, Jewel, Leann Rimes, and Bo Bice] again was awesome as well. There was a great vibe throughout the whole recording process. I'm very proud of 'Lucky #9', and I hope people enjoy it.”

We last heard from John not that long ago via his new band project, TAG (review here). The prolific singer/songwriter/producer makes a strong return with “Lucky #9”, although I don’t think John’s success has much to do with luck…he is one of the hardest working in the business and deserves the success. Speaking of which, upon its release, “Lucky #9” rocketed straight into the Adult Alternative charts, landing at #2 in the Hot New Release charts and #20 on the sites overall AA Chart. The single "Make Me Believe" has hit the top of the AA Hot New Releases, taking over the #1 position on the singles chart, as well as the #13 spot on AA Overall Best Seller charts, alongside Matchbox 20, The Fray, John Mayer, Sara Bareilles, Ray LaMontagne & Ingrid Michaelson. Not only that, but the track "Dying Alive" is currently sitting at #3 on the AA Hot New Releases chart.

The new songs largely contain the signature modern rock sound we expect from Taglieri – a mix of Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen. But this time there is a touch of country in some spots due to John’s recent collaboration with Nashville artists. First single and opening track, “Losing Me” is my instant favorite thanks to its mix of acoustic verses and an energetic, catchy chorus. Other highlights include the radio-friendly ballads “Without You” and "Not Gonna Be My Life." “Make Me Believe” is also not be overlooked – a sincere and peppy love song. As usual, the lyrics in John’s new songs speak to everyday themes most people can connect with easily.
http://hardrockcity.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
White

MensagemAssunto: Re: John Taglieri – Lucky #9 (2012), Melodic Rock/AOR   Qua Maio 09, 2012 8:30 am

Nao sei do q se trata, mas corrigindo isso agora!!!

SHALOM!!!
RODFRI

MensagemAssunto: Re: John Taglieri – Lucky #9 (2012), Melodic Rock/AOR   Qui Maio 10, 2012 10:00 am

TAMBÉM NÃO IMAGINO O QUE POSSA SER...
Valleck

MensagemAssunto: Re: John Taglieri – Lucky #9 (2012), Melodic Rock/AOR   Qui Maio 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Opa!!! Esse aí eu não tenho!!!

Thanks bro!!!!

:. Lançamentos em: Edições Especiais, Japoneses, Edições Limitadas, os Bônus poderão ser adicionados em separado se álbum já estiver disponível em versão simples.

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: John Taglieri – Lucky #9 (2012), Melodic Rock/AOR   

John Taglieri – Lucky #9 (2012), Melodic Rock/AOR
Página 1 de 1
 Tópicos similares
-
» Parceria entre o Fórum MJ, Your Rock My World e Web Rádio Neverland
» ROCK RENDEZ VOUZ
» Blá Blá | Rock Bar (Matosinhos)
» Zombi (Space Rock)
» Catalunha: Parlamento proíbe touradas a partir de 2012

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum