InícioRegrasFAQRegistrar-seConectar-se

Compartilhe | 

Jeff Scott Soto - Damage Control (Deluxe Edition) (2012)

Ir em baixo 
Ir à página : 1, 2, 3  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Nightmare Master

MensagemAssunto: Jeff Scott Soto - Damage Control (Deluxe Edition) (2012)   Sab Mar 03, 2012 5:15 am

01. Give A Little More
02. Damage Control
03. Look Inside Your Heart
04. Die A Little
05. Take You Down (Bonus Track)
06. If I Never Let Her Go
07. Tears That I Cry
08. BonaFide
09. Elena (Bonus Track)
10. Krazy World
11. How To Love Again
12. AfterWorld
13. NeverEnding War
14. Afraid To Die (Bonus Track)

143mb
MP3
Melodic Hard Rock
USA

Musicians:
All Vocals: Jeff Scott Soto
Guitars: Gary Schutt, Jorge Salan, Diego Armelin, Rodrigo Armelin, Joel Hoekstra, Emo Markov, Dave Meniketti, Peter Pac Söderström, Alex Llorens, Joel Hoekstra, Roger Benet, Leo Mancini, JSS
Bass: Fernando Mainer, Nalley Påhlsson, Henrique Baboom, JSS
Keyboards: Fabio Ribiero, Ulf Wahlberg, BJ (Luis Paulo Almeida Jr), JSS
Drums: Edu Cominato, Carlos Exposito, Casey Grillo, Mike Vanderhule, Jamie Borger, Joey Soto

Extraordinary performer and amazing vocalist throughout, Jeff Scott Soto blasts through these hard rocking tracks with energy and masters the transition smoothly from heavy rock to a delicate ballad. For his new album “Damage Control”, Jeff has turned to many of his past influences and most requested aspects of his career by blending the art of Melodic Rock with Hard Rock throughout.

The album will be released in two exclusive configurations; the basic version in CD jewel box will include 11 songs, while the deluxe edition in digipak format has an additional 3 bonus tracks and a DVD.

Jeff Scott Soto is currently planning tour dates that will support the release of the new record: “The plan is to do as much touring as possible wherever the World will have me. I plan to promote this album with a proper touring regiment!” concludes Jeff. Get ready for “Damage Control”, it will rock your World!

Última edição por Nightmare Master em Qua Abr 04, 2012 8:26 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
http://hardrockcity.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
dumps

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jeff Scott Soto - Damage Control (Deluxe Edition) (2012)   Sab Mar 03, 2012 8:02 am

Yeah! I'm very happy to have the opportunity of listen to the new album of this legend called Jeff Scott Soto! For me, the guy is one of the most talented musicians nowadays.

Nightmare, thanks for sharing and let's download this beauty!!!
dumps

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jeff Scott Soto - Damage Control (Deluxe Edition) (2012)   Sab Mar 03, 2012 8:06 am

Filefactory worked on the first try! Thank you Lord!!! I almost had a heart attack!!! lol!
Knox_

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jeff Scott Soto - Damage Control (Deluxe Edition) (2012)   Sab Mar 03, 2012 8:18 am

Mas que grande surpresa nesse sábado logo de manhã!!

Thanks a lot, Nightmare!
marcelolusa

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jeff Scott Soto - Damage Control (Deluxe Edition) (2012)   Sab Mar 03, 2012 8:57 am

Excelente surpresa...
J-Lúcifer

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jeff Scott Soto - Damage Control (Deluxe Edition) (2012)   Sab Mar 03, 2012 10:08 am

Agora vai, já diria o poeta!